Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finding Proof of the Jovial "Vision 2000"

Recently finding evidence of this rare 1970s Jovial "Vision 2000" from a vintage advertisement, I still had little hope of ever finding photographic proof of it's existence. But thanks to my deep reaches into the crevices of obscure watch collections, a guy from Italy sent me these photos of his well-worn specimen. He described how he found it at an old watchmaker's shop near Venice almost 20 years ago, right before the store went out of business. How do you say "Please sell it to me!" in Italian?

From my original post-->Link



From the original 1970s ad


Enter The Watchismo Times 1st anniversary vintage chronograph giveway!-->LINK


| Watchismo Blog | Watchismo Shop | Contact Us | Subscribe |


Subscribe to The Watchismo Times
Enter your email

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUBSCRIBE!