To celebrate the Xeriscope becoming the most successful mechanical watch project on Kickstarter, we're introducing what we think might be the best colorway of all, the Gold & Black Xeriscope. This Open Series version will also feature a double-sided 'Halo Hand' (as shown below) for the two-tier minute display and a sapphire crystal.
The Limited Edition collection is now entirely unique to themselves with their double-sided needle minute hands -- no Open Series will ever feature that design!
XERIC Watches: Stop strangers in their tracks with an unusual mechanical time machine beating on your wrist. Meet the XERISCOPE.
"For years, my brother and I combed the globe to bring the world’s most interesting watches to our customers at Watchismo.com. Our work identified a glaring gap in the watch market – the need for a very cool & affordable mechanical watch – at a time when we were eager to act on our longstanding dream to create something that had not been done by anyone else. Together with our team, we designed the first collection of XERIC timepieces."
- The Fully-exposed, mechanical movement that is the display: Enjoy viewing the machine on BOTH sides of the watch and reading the time via the movement itself.
- Unique double-sided minute hand lives nearby, alongside a second timezone display and a power reserve meter that lets you know it’s time to keep moving.
- Five colorways in a timeless-yet-modern design to suit any style and proudly pass along to the next generation.
- A limited edition of 100 individually numbered watches per style for the early backers of our Kickstarter campaign.
- Automatically recharges itself with the motion of your daily life: No batteries needed. Ever.