- Hours, quarter and minute repeater, cathedral timbre, 62 jewels
- Big date at 12 o'clock, indication of the cities of the 24 time zones linked to the GMT
- Retrograde time zones with a linear double display situated at the lower and displayed in curvex position with indication arrows that indicate which side to observe (24 to 12 hours / 12 to 24 hours).
- Transmission feedback, biplan, for time zone indications, made by 2 dials.
- Power Reserve: 48h
- Frequency: 18'000 vibrations / hour
- 3 dimensions globe of 12mm diameter at 12 o'clock, considered as a visual GMT display turns on itself in 24 hours and can be set on local or on GMT time.
The Hysek Colosso on the wrist (via PuristPro)
See related stories on The Watchismo Times;
World Time Posts
Jorg Hysek's HD3 Vulcania
Magellan & Think The Earth Watches
Richard Mille Planetarium Tellurium
Astronomic Watches of Van Der Klaauw
| Watchismo Blog | Watchismo Shop | Contact Us | Subscribe |